Constituent SI 96
2018, Brown – Seperate Interest x Tahma Hawk, by Hawkinson
Farm/Chute Fees: None
Opening Bid: $ 400
Shipping Fees (to be paid by winning bidder) to Stallion Farm.
Sire: Separate Interest – Dam: Tahma Hawk – Brown
- Race earnings of $231,815
- Won or placed in 10 of 12 career starts, earning $231,440
- won the Governor’s Cup Futurity(RG1)
- second in the El Primero Del Ano Derby(G2)
- finalist in the Golden State Futurity (G1)
- named the PCQHRA Champion 2-Year-Old Colt of 2020.
Stud Fee for 2022 Season: $2,000
Farm/Chute Fees: No Farm Fees
Opening Bid: $400
Shipping Fees (to be paid by winning bidder) to Stallion Farm:
- Minnesota Stallion Auction Futurity
- Black Gold
- Oklahoma Bred
Standing at: Dunn Ranch
35963 E PVT 1649 Drive
Wynnewood, OK 73098
Owned by: M and G Farms, Inc.