Constituent SI 96
Current bid: $400.00
2018, Brown – Seperate Interest x Tahma Hawk, by Hawkinson
Farm/Chute Fees: None
Opening Bid: $ 400
Shipping Fees (to be paid by winning bidder) to Stallion Farm.
Item condition: New
Ending On: January 24, 2022 8:00 pm
Reserve price has been met.
This auction is under proxy bidding.
Sire: Separate Interest – Dam: Tahma Hawk – Brown
- Race earnings of $231,815
- Won or placed in 10 of 12 career starts, earning $231,440
- won the Governor’s Cup Futurity(RG1)
- second in the El Primero Del Ano Derby(G2)
- finalist in the Golden State Futurity (G1)
- named the PCQHRA Champion 2-Year-Old Colt of 2020.
Stud Fee for 2022 Season: $2,000
Farm/Chute Fees: No Farm Fees
Opening Bid: $400
Shipping Fees (to be paid by winning bidder) to Stallion Farm:
- Minnesota Stallion Auction Futurity
- Black Gold
- Oklahoma Bred
Standing at: Dunn Ranch
35963 E PVT 1649 Drive
Wynnewood, OK 73098
Owned by: M and G Farms, Inc.
Total Bids Placed:
|Bidder Name||Bidding Time||Bid||Auto|
|armando.noriega94||January 5, 2022 8:58 pm||$400.00|
|Auction started||January 5, 2022 6:35 pm|